In accordance with section 51C of the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Ordinance, every person carrying on a trade, profession or business in Hong Kong shall keep sufficient records of his income and expenditure to enable the assessable profits to be readily ascertained and shall retain such records for a period of not less than seven years.
If your company does not have a complete accounts department or do not wish to maintain one, you can subcontract the routine bookkeeping work to us so that you can spend more of your time on managing your business.
With the minimum effort from one or two of your staff, such as gathering a complete set of specified documents as per our document checklist, we can help your company to prepare the accounting records on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. Apart from the standard accounting reports (ledger, vouchers, balance sheet, income statement), we can also provide whatever special reports you desire.
Our Professional services
Our senior accountants will handle your bookkeeping services by using professional accounting software which are mainly Quickbook, Xero, Daceasy, MYOB etc. We offer the following professional accounting services:
- Maintaining accounting books and records;
- Preparing management accounts, customised financial reports, forecasts and cash flows;
- Budget preparation and analysis of key ratios and indicators of financial performance;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and coordination with auditors on statutory audit;
- Secondment of accounting professionals to assist with specific projects;
- Advising on accounting policies and procedures; and
- Handle payroll and Mandatory Provident Fund (“MPF”) contributions.