Under the Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622) of the Laws of Hong Kong, a limited company incorporated in Hong Kong should appoint a company secretary, to perform the legal liability of the company, which includes declaration of relevant organisation structure, changes of shareholders and directors to the Companies Registry, as well as contemplation of the agenda of company meetings for Board of Directors, preparation of annual general meetings of shareholders and provision of professional advisory service and advice on relevant statutory ordinances.
Companies (Amendment) Ordinance 2018 – Keeping of Significant Controllers Register and Designated Representative Register
The new requirements on the keeping of significant controllers register and Designated Representative Register by companies according to the Companies (Amendment) Ordinance 2018 was effective on 1 March 2018.
Qualification of Designated Representative
- A member, director or an employee of the company who is a natural person resident in Hong Kong; or;
- An accounting professional, a legal professional or a Trust and Company Service Providers (“TCSPs”) licensee as defined in the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing Ordinance, Cap. 615 (“AMLO”).
Our Company Secretary service package
Our professional and experienced staff can provide company secretary services to your Company base on your needs with competitive fee. We offer the following company secretary service package:
Company Secretary Services on request
- Preparing and filing of Annual Return;
- Share Transfer;
- Share allotment;
- Alteration director(s);
- Alteration particulars directors and/or company secretary;
- Prepare and/or maintain of Significant Controllers Register;
- Prepare and/or maintain of Designated Representative Register;
- Application for dormant company;
- Deregistering the company;
- Alteration company/business name;
- Application for Branch office;
- Cancellation for Branch office;
- Alteration business nature;
- Alteration business name;
- Alteration company registered/business address; and
- Prepare minutes for meetings.